Experienced Attorney Fights for the Injured and Disabled
Knowledgeable lawyer represents clients in personal injury and Social Security Disability claims
Serious injuries and physical/mental impairments can affect your ability to work, take care of yourself and cover necessary expenses, including medical care. At the Law Office of Bainbridge D. Testa, PLLC, we represent clients throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts and other parts of New England in personal injury and Social Security Disability matters and aggressively pursue the maximum amount of compensation and financial benefits in every case. With 27 years of experience, Attorney Testa knows how to overcome insurance company stonewalling and Social Security Administration denials. Whether you need to appeal a denial of your Social Security Disability claim, seek compensation for car accident injuries or hold another party accountable for your loved one’s death, we will help you evaluate your legal options in pursuit of a favorable outcome.
Reliable counselor provides attentive and personalized legal support
Disability sufferers and accident victims need financial support to move forward but can feel overwhelmed by government red tape and insurance companies’ tactics. We understand the challenges our clients face and offer:
- Aggressive advocacy — We will use the full force of the law to pursue our clients’ interests and take the time to build the strongest possible legal arguments so that they get the payments they need to move forward.
- A track record of successful decisions — Over decades of practicing law, Attorney Testa has consistently produced good results for his clients and will develop a comprehensive plan to support your case.
- Cost-effective rates — The expense of legal representation can be prohibitively high, adding additional stress to an already stressful situation. We take cases on a contingency basis, so you owe nothing unless we win.
Selecting an attorney is an important decision, and we are committed to providing high quality and zealous representation to each of our clients.
Motivated advocate delivers effective and thorough representation to New England residents
We offer committed and proven representation to New England residents in the following areas:
- Personal injury — Those injured by someone else’s negligence deserve an attorney prepared to fight for fair compensation. We handle a wide variety of personal injury cases, including claims stemming from dog bites and wrongful death actions, and are highly skilled at crafting convincing arguments, even in the most complex of cases.
- Auto accidents — Negligent drivers should be held accountable for their actions. We represent victims in many types of auto accident claims, including matters arising from truck, motorcycle and pedestrian collisions. We will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve through an award or settlement.
- Social Security Disability — Significant impairments can make working difficult or impossible. We are well-versed in the nuances of Social Security Disability law and will help you effectively present the best evidence to support your claim. We will also represent you during the appeals process if your initial claim is denied.
Without financial resources or benefits, the injured and disabled face a hard and complicated road. We want our clients to have a fair chance at recovery and stability, and can efficiently and accurately assess the merits of your case.
Contact an accomplished New Hampshire law firm to schedule a free initial consultation
At the Law Office of Bainbridge D. Testa, PLLC., we represent clients throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts, as well as other parts of New England, in personal injury and disability law matters. Call 603-389-6549 or contact us online today to schedule a free consultation.